- @therealdonaldtrump smart guys don't have to advertise it or tweet about it. We all just KNOW because their actions… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- @thebillybush Just wondering if you have thought about redeeming yourself by corroborating the Access Hllywd tape a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- Demolition day for lou$y @AndersenWindow trim that la$ted 2 year$ beyond warrantee and they/YankeeBarn won't honor. Buy Pella next time! 2 years ago
- There is additional information and photographs on my blog at susanguagliumi.com youtu.be/9LxWASoDSME?a 3 years ago
- Hand Manipulated Stitches for Machine Knitters Lengthing Techniques Bridging YouTube 360p: youtu.be/MvTxfGcJAGM?a via @YouTube 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
WOW! Just three days later and the catkins have popped open on the Fantail Pussy Willows! Talk about a spring rush!! Forsythia cannot be far behind!
I decided today was the day to trudge through the snow and cut some pussy willows to force indoors. I have two Fantail Pussy Willow bushes (Salix udensis ‘Sekka’ – Japanese Fantail or Dragon Willow) that I started from cuttings … Continue reading