- @revlon I'm going to miss you guys - a favorite company for years, but you left me when you started sending money t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @Taco Bell - Sorry, gonna make my own taquitos rather than supporting a company that financially supports trump. Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @HOME Depot - You support Trump so I will support Lowes and local hardware stores from now on! 2 months ago
- @Planet Fitness supports Trump - I don't and wouldn't;t set foot in the place! 2 months ago
- No more burgers or anything else at Wendy's because they support Trump's awful campaign. Better places to spend my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
WOW! Just three days later and the catkins have popped open on the Fantail Pussy Willows! Talk about a spring rush!! Forsythia cannot be far behind!
I decided today was the day to trudge through the snow and cut some pussy willows to force indoors. I have two Fantail Pussy Willow bushes (Salix udensis ‘Sekka’ – Japanese Fantail or Dragon Willow) that I started from cuttings … Continue reading